If you are part of a purchasing or procurement section of a unified school district or private school and would like to order our products via fax or post, click here and you will be linked to our Purchase Order form, or you may use your own P.O. Form.

Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding (W-8BEN) can be provided for US school purchases.